Pages

Thursday 20 December 2018

Pancakes

My favourite food is Pancakes
How to make some Pancakes

Whisk 1 1/2 cups flour, 3 tablespoons sugar, 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon baking soda in a medium bowl. Whisk 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons milk, 4 tablespoons melted butter and 1 egg in a separate bowl; fold into the flour mixture until just combined

This week we did this for this we had to tell the best food that you like and the one that i like was pancakes and for it i have to tell you how to make them look and then and it will tell you how to make some pancakes.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Jordan

    Thanks for sharing your pancake recipe on your blog. I may have to make them as a special breakfast treat tomorrow.

    When ever I make pancakes I always burn the first one on the outside and leave it raw on the inside. Does this happen to you? How do you think I can make it so this doesn’t happen any more?

    What is your favourite pancake topping. I am a big fan of lemon and sugar. YUM!

    Have a great afternoon Jordan,
    Izzy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jordan! Well done on sharing this recipe with us. Pancakes sound delicious, I love having them for breakfast. Do you top it off when anything? Maybe syrup? Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jordan,

    My name is Araura and I am from Wesley Primary School.

    Thanks so much for sharing your Pancake recipe. I love pancakes thier so delicious. Mmm Yum!

    Maybe next time you could have added a picture. I will be sure to use this recipe with my family. Keep it up.

    Anyway keep up the good work.
    Blog you later Bye 😀

    ReplyDelete