Pages

Tuesday 18 December 2018

Sir Edmund Hillary

Today i am going to talk about Sir Edmund Hillary


  1. :What kind of a adventures does he go on?
  2. What does he do in his life?
  3. What does he eat?
  4. what places does he go to?
  5. What does he like to do all the time?
There are my 5 and they are cool and i like them this is my five questionsand they are good one and they have to be about his lofe and all of them are about his life and what he eat and what places he go to and there is five and that what we had to do.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there Jordan, my name is Billy and I am from the Summer Learning Journey Programme. It's wonderful to see that you've already started completing activities. I hope you've had a great Christmas and stay safe over new years.

    I am originally from Auckland but have recently moved to London, England. Over the summer I will be commenting on your blog from the other side of the world!

    Thank you for writing five questions to ask Sir Ed during an interview. I really like your first question asking about what other kinds of adventures he goes on. Surely he did a lot of travelling and exploring after climbing to the top of Mount Everest.

    Have you ever climbed to the summit of a mountain? It can be quite satisfying getting to the top and seeing just how far you've come!

    Thanks, Billy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jordan,

    My name is Araura and I am from Wesley Primary School.

    First of all congratulations on your amazing post. I love the interview questions. Do you mean what does he eat when he is climbing mountains? I wonder how many wolrd records he has broken. I like you last question. I wonder what does he do when he is not climbing.

    Anyway keep up the good work.

    Blog you later Bye 😀

    ReplyDelete